Experts Product-test.ru tested the most popular tablet models by a single technique . As a result of the tests, each of them received scores on key criteria and took a certain place in the Tablet Ranking . The position of models in the rating does not depend on the price of the goods, but is based only on the test results.
As a result of the tests, we got interesting results:
- The best tablet in 2017 among 7-8 inch models was Huawei MediaPad X2 . It is interesting that this is not a new model and it is already very difficult to buy somewhere, but for the past year there have not been any worthy competitors for it.
- The best tablet among the 9-11 inch models was recognized as Apple iPad Pro 9.7 , and the simple (not Pro) Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) unexpectedly turned out to be one of the best offers on the ratio of price and quality. It showed high results in tests for performance, stand-alone operation time, display quality, materials and assembly. However, it is almost twice cheaper than the top-end iPad Pro 12.9 or Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 .
- Already an old Apple iPad Mini 4 received high scores in almost all parameters. In synthetic tests, the tablet showed no less performance than the flagships of competing companies.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is among the leaders of the rating, but it’s very expensive, and one and a half times more expensive than Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 , which is noticeably inferior to it only in performance
- A good result for the ratio of price / quality showed Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 . Despite the democratic price tag, he came close to the leading position in the category of 7-8 inches.